I HAVE MOLD!
What should I do?
First of all, don’t panic! In most cases the mold growth is not threatening your life or your health! If you have just small patches of visible mold, simply clean them up with a mold cleaner from the store. If you keep the area dry and ventilated, you will not have a chronic mold problem. Mold growth that adds up to less than 10 sq. ft. rarely needs professional mold remediation. In addition, small patches of visible mold are not necessarily a sign that you have an extensive, hidden mold problem. Again, don’t panic!
If, however, you have signs of visible mold and it is more than you can handle, we are here to help! We are trained and certified to remove your mold according to EPA guidelines, and we are affordable, prompt and reliable. Give us a call in (920) 594-1495